Saint Anselm College’s blogs are a place to share ideas and opinions. Comments and professional debate are welcome, but the following may be removed by blog editors:
- comments totally unrelated to the topic of a blog post or podcast
- incorrect or wrong information posted in comments
- comments submitted without a valid e-mail address or name
- hyperlinks to material that is not directly related to the discussion
- potentially libelous comments
- obscene or racist comments
- personal attacks, insults, or threatening language
- plagiarized material
- private, personal information published without consent
- commercial promotions or spam.
Saint Anselm College reserves the right to monitor content posted in its blogs and to modify or remove any messages or postings that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be abusive, defamatory, in violation of the copyright, trademark right, or other intellectual property right of any third party, or otherwise inappropriate for the blog.
** Copyright claims may be filed with college’s DMCA Designated Agent. More information is available on the Saint Anselm College Web site at www.anselm.edu/copyright.